Choose from five distinct spaces, each described below, for your needs:
1. Main Theatre
2. Recital Hall
3. Banquet Hall
4. Versailles Courtyard
5. Executive Office
- Seating capacity: 338
- Exceptional acoustics
- Ideal for live musical performances
In the evening and on weekends this building comes alive as Trianon Theatre, a center for the performing arts. The theatre is currently used by over 100 performing arts/cultural groups and attracts more than 60,000 attendees annually. Among the numerous performing arts groups routinely performing at Trianon Theatre are San Jose Chamber Music Society, San Jose Chamber Orchestra, San Jose International Piano Competition, Ensemble San Francisco, Steinway Society The Bay Area, South Bay Guitar Society, Mission Chamber Orchestra, San Jose Chamber Youth Orchestra, Fremont Mission Music Institute, and Music Teacher Association of California Student Concerts.
Acoustically and architecturally brilliant, Main Theatre is two-stories in height and seats 338 people. Although the stage area contains proscenium, the functional layout is not intended for traditional theatre with off-stage support, but rather provides architectural focus for the protruding stage apron. The Main Theatre is known to be one of the most magnificent places in which to experience a live performance.
The theatre also houses an intimate Recital Hall, which is an ideal space for piano recitals, poetry readings and other small performances or meetings. The Recital Hall is very similar in design to the theatre, but only one-story in height and seats approximately 80 people. Both the Main Theatre and Recital Hall have a piano on the stage, sloping floors and fixed seats (with the option to add additional banquet chairs in the back rows).
- Seating capacity: 80 (including transfer seats)
- Ideal for small recitals, intimate weddings, and presentation or meetings
- Capacities: Reception - 150; Banquet style - 100; Banquet style w/dance floor - 80; Classroom style - 60
- Square feet: 1,408 (32' x 44')
- Located on second floor of the Theatre
- Ideal for private receptions, board meetings, and workshops
- Capacities: Reception - 225; Theatre style - 200; Banquet style - 130; Banquet w/dance floor - 110
- Square feet: 1,620 (30' x 54')
- Ideal for private receptions, meetings, and other special events
- 20 office spaces
- Square feet: 150-250
- Adjacent to City Hall, post office, restaurants, and retail shops